Monday, December 11, 2006

Eating our way to San Fran

As if I was not excited enough about our trip to Maui in January, now I am getting just as pumped about the first two days of the trip - in San Francisco. The most exciting place I've found yet (and I've just started!) is Swan Oyster Depot.

I've been to SF a few times now, and the last most exciting place was Burrito Juan or something equally generic-sounding. I'm not kidding; this was the best burrito I've had yet (and I'm on a mission to try them all).

But the Swan Oyster Depot (no web site, of course) looks incomparable. How amazing, by the way, is Flickr? I'm so excited to try it... and of course will share when I get back. But I have six weeks left to drool...

Anyone have favorite restaurants in SF or Maui? Please leave a comment.

No comments: